The following timeline was created to coincide with the 25 Year Anniversary of the Maleny Film Society, with the support of the Maleny Community Centre
Regarding Purchasing of Tickets:
- Only MFS members can purchase tickets online (except for special events (e.g. the Australian Film Festival) which allow ticket sales to general public.
- The General Public can purchase tickets at the door between 6-7:15 pm on the night of the screening, or half an hour before matinee sessions.
- Members can purchase a maximum of 1 ticket (single members ) & 2 tickets couples membership and must present membership card and proof of purchase at the screening. Members can purchase up to 2 guest passes per member @ $13 each at the information centre before 12 on day of screening.
- Online tickets are on sale approximately up until midday on the day of screening. After that time members can purchase tickets at the door.
- Members must login to purchase tickets. Once you are logged in click on the image for the film you wish to buy tickets for and if the tickets are currently available there will be a ticket option at the bottom of that film page.
- Online ticket purchases can only be made using PayPal. You DO NOT need to have a Paypal account to use this service.