The following timeline was created to coincide with the 25 Year Anniversary of the Maleny Film Society, with the support of the Maleny Community Centre
Regarding Purchasing of Tickets:
- can purchase their own ticket ($8ea) online before 12pm on day of screening (1 ticket for single and honorary members, 2 tickets for couples and corporate members ) Members must login to purchase tickets. Once you are logged in click on the image for the film you wish to buy tickets for and if the tickets are currently available there will be a ticket option at the bottom of that film page.
- can purchase their own ticket ($8ea) online before 1pm on day of screening at the information centre, and up to 2 guest tickets at ($13ea), per member. Only members can buy guest tickets and need to show their membership card at time of purchase.
- can purchase at the door prior to screening.
- can purchase tickets at the door. Doors open at 6 for Saturday evenings, 2:30 pm at Saturday Matinees, and 3:30 pm on Sunday Matinees.
- cannot purchase tickets online except for special events/festivals (for example the Australian Film Festival held in January of each year)
Please note: Online ticket purchases are mad using PayPal. You DO NOT need to have a Paypal account to use this service.Become a Member